Santa Banta Jokes


Santa Banta Jokes is a collection of the most enjoyable jokes about Mr. Dumb and Mr. Dumber who are so stupid that you will laugh over falling on the ground. Santa is Dumb while Banta is even more Dumber. These jokes are popular in India. Santa says something dumb or asks a dumb question while Banta replies with an even more foolish answer.


001.
Judge: You are accused of driving above speed limits. What will you take, 3000 bucks or 3 days in jail?
Santa: I will take the money rather.


002.
Boss: Your starting salary is 5000 bucks per month. Your job is being my driver.
Santa: If my starting salary is 5000 bucks, how much is my driving salary?


003.
Santa was removing money from the ATM.
Banta: I saw your password, ha ha.
Santa: What is it?
Banta: It is four asteriks (****)
Santa: Ha ha, you are wrong. It is 9425.


004.
Santa: Drink the coffee soon while it hot.
Banta: Why?
Santa: Hot Cofee costs only 5 bucks while cold cofee costs 10 bucks.


005.
Santa: There was a man that I saw in the mirror whom I had seen somewhere.
Banta: Who was he?
Santa: I think he was the guy who married my wife.




006.
Man at the Pizza counter: Why did you bring your pregnant wife to our shop?
Santa: Because there is a board outside which says 'Free Delivery'.


007.
Santa: Why did you throw the butter outside?
Banta: Because I want to see Butterfly


008.
Santa: I kiss my wife every day before I leave to work.
Banta: I too do the same, after you leave.


009.
Santa:The ship is about to drown. How far is the land from here?
Banta: 100 metres.
Santa jumps into the sea.
Banta: Its 100 metres downwards.


010.
Santa: Can you please copy me the internet on this CD?
Banta: You are a fool. How can the internet fit inside a CD. You need a DVD.


011.
Banta: I was the pilot for the president's helicopter.
Santa: Wow, thats Good! .But why did you leave the job?
Banta: The president told he was feeling cold and I switched off the fan on the top.


012.
Santa: I played chess against Viswanath Anand but I lost.
Banta: You are a fool. He is the world champion in chess, how can you win against him.
Santa: Thats why I asked him to play Left Handed but I still lost.
Banta: You are an idiot. He is actually Left Handed.


013.
Santa: Where was the treaty of peace signed?
Banta: At the bottom.


014.
Santa: Doctor, every night in my dreams, celebrities come and play football.
Doctor: Dont worry, take this tablet and everything will be fine.
Santa: Can I take it tomorrow. Today is the final match.


015.
Question: Why did Banta open his lunch-box every day when driving?
Answer: To find out if he was leaving to office or coming back to home.


016.
Santa: I want to marry you.
Girl: But I am two years older than you.
Santa: Dont worry, I will wait for two years till I get older.


017.
Postman: I have come two miles just to deliver this letter to you.
Santa: You neednt have come so far. You could have just posted it.


018.
Banta: Pease give some vitamin tablets for my one year old son.
Santa: Do you want Vitamin A or B or C
Banta: Anything will do. My son doesnt know the alphabets yet as he is just an year old.


019.
Lady: My husband Banta went to buy chicken two days ago and hasnt yet returned.
Santa: Why dont you cook mutton or fish then?


020.
Santa: Yesterday the police arrested me for tampering with the ATM.
Banta: What did you do?
Santa: It asked me to enter the PIN and I inserted a safety pin.


021.
Santa is the Teacher.
He asked: Tell your name in CAPTIAL Letter


1 comment: