Boyfriend Girlfriend Jokes


Boyfriend Girlfriend jokes brings out the humor & sarcasm in the conversation between lovers about their first date, marriage plans and their parents.


001.
Girlfriend: One of my ancestors was actually a king.
Boyfriend: I never knew you were a desendant of King Kong.


002.
Boyfriend: For the last time I am telling you that I didn't come here to get insulted.
Girlfriend: Then where else do you usually go?


003.
Boyfriend: Doesn't this date make you long for another?
Girlfriend: Yes, but no one else would come.


004.
Girlfriend: By BF could be an even bigger fool but he lacks ambition.


005.
Girlfriend: You are so intelligent that you brighten the place whereever...
Boyfriend: whereever I go?
Girlfriend: No, whereever you leave.




006.
What is the height of miser-liness?
A man who is so stingy that if he were a ghost, he wouldn't even give a fright.


007.
Boyfriend: Do you thing I am a perfect idiot?.
Girlfriend: I keep telling you that you are not perfect.


008.
Girlfriend: There is nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for you in life.
Boyfriend: Do you love me so much honey?
Girlfriend: Well, what I meant was that I am going to spend my life doing nothing for you.


009.
Girlfriend: I am soon approaching 25.
Boyfriend: From which direction?


010.
Boyfriend: How do I play the guitar?
Girlfriend: You should be on TV for your talent.
Boyfriend: Am I so good?
Boyfriend: If you were on TV, I can atleast switch it off.


011.
Boyfriend: Can we have a battle of intelligence between us?
Girlfriend: No thanks, I don't fight an unarmed person.


012.
Man 1: I want to buy a gift for my girlfriend for her birthday but I don't know what she would like. Give me a suggestion.
Man 2: Does she like you?
Man 1: Yes
Man 2: Then she would like anything.


013.
Boyfriend: I need to tell you a secret that I haven't told you so far: I a seeing a psychiatrist.
Girlfriend: Oh! I need to tell you a truth too. I am seeing a psychiatrist, plumber and a mechanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment