Golf Jokes



Golf Jokes are interesting jokes that are associated with the game of golf; however one would need to know atleast a bit about the game in order to get the essence of these jokes.


001.
Two men were playing golf one afternoon when just as they are about to play an important putt on the final hole for the match a large funeral procession passes by on the road at the side of the golf course. One of the men stops in mid putt, removes his cap, bows his head in prayer. The second man retorts " Gee man, that was really respectful". "Well, we had been married for over 25 years" said the other man.




002.
It was a pleasant Sunday morning and four married men are playing a round of
golf. At the 9th hole, the first golfer says
"You don't know what it took for me to
get here this morning. I promised the wife that I would re-paint the whole house
next week."

The second golfer says " I'm in a worse position than you are". I've promised to
put down new decking around the swimming pool".

The third guy says "That's nothing. I've had to design and pay for a state of the art
new kitchen for my wife".

They carry on playng and suddenly realise that the fourth golfer has remained
silent. " What did you have to promise to get out today" they asked. " It's a bit
sensitive. All I can say is that the foundations will be poured for the new extension
on the house next week".



I returned from my normal round of golf late last Sunday and my wife asked me
why I had been so long. "All was fine "I said "until at the 11th hole, George had
a cardiac arrest and died on the spot." "That's terrible" my wife said.
"No kidding for the rest of the round it was a case of hit a shot, drag George, hit
a shot drag George".

No comments:

Post a Comment